CAN I JOIN NKOLI FOR FREE?
The basic membership of Nkoli social network is absolutely FREE. With the basic signup, you can do the things offered on other social platforms like Twitter, Facebook e.t.c including creating of pages, groups, selling products, upload music/video and video calling, and even more. We pay you for referring your friends to Nkoli which other social media do not do. Remember to use your affiliate link when inviting friends and encourage them to sign up.
However if you for good reasons want to upgrade your membership so that you can do even more at #Nkoli, you are welcome to do just that at https://nkoli.com/go-pro
. Depending on your upgrade, you can know who visits your profile, put your picture up for the entire world to see (branding), promote your posts or pages to be at the top where everybody can see it, and many more interesting features for you to explore and enjoy. You will also have verified badge. REGISTRATION & VERIFICATION
In order signup on #Nkoli, it is important to have a valid email address which is required to verify your account with us and to make sure that you receive vital information regarding what is happening on your profile. Sometimes your email provider might be blocking HTML or obscuring Nkoli's verification link. To ensure that this is not the case, add us to your email contact list: notifications [@] nkoli.com. Remember that you have to click on the verification link button contained in the email that you received from us in order to be able to login and join our teaming community.
If for any reason you are still experiencing difficulty in verifying your email address, we suggest that you do a Social Login by clicking any of the applicable buttons at our login page https://nkoli.com
. For example, to login with Facebook, click the Facebook icon at the login page. You can change your email or password later. Other Social Login options available at our login page includes Twitter, Google, Instagram, Vkontakte, and LinkedIn. You can login with any option that you prefer. Remember that you have to have e.g. a Facebook account in order to login with Facebook.
If everything fails, contact us here https://nkoli.com/contact-us HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE
To add a profile picture, do the following:
1) Click on the top-right arrow,
2) Click on Settings,
3) Click on Avatar and Cover,
4) Click on Avatar
5) Select your picture of choice.
Enjoy! HOW TO SHARE YOUR POSTS TO FACEBOOK e.t.c
To share post with your friends or followers on Facebook, Twitter e.t.c,
1) Click on the 4th icon below the post that you want to share,
2) Select the social media e.g. Facebook that you wish to share to,
3) Refresh the next page,
4) Include any extra message of your choice to share the post,
5) Click on the Submit button, viola! HOW TO INVITE FRIENDS FROM FACEBOOK
1) Write a post on Nkoli. It is better to add a nice picture to the post.
2) Click on the fourth icon below your intended post. The first icon in that line is "Liked"
3) Click on the Facebook icon that appears below. REFRESH the Page*.
4) Select "Share in a private message" or "share on a friend's Timeline", then add all the names of the friends that you want to invite to Nkoli. They will receive the message and follow the link back to Nkoli.
5) In case you are considering earning a little money from your invitations, you can use this link https://nkoli.com/?ref=YourUsername to invite friends. It is your affiliate link and you can see how much you have earned at https://nkoli.com/setting/YourUsername/general-setting.
N:B: Replace "YourUsername" with your username. HOW TO CREATE A GROUP ON NKOLI
1) Click the top-right arrow
2) Click on "My Groups"
3) On the page that appears, click on "Create"
4) Enter the information about your group. Make sure that "Group name" does not contain spaces or certain Greek characters. "Group title" is what the people will see and it can contain spaces, but make it unique. Names that already exists will not be accepted as "Group name"
5) Click on "Create". That's it! N:B:
You can edit your groups by following steps 1) to 2) and then click on "Edit"